Engineering and Works
The Engineering and Works Department of the Shire of Ravensthorpe is responsible for the following:
- Planning, organising and supervising the construction of roads within the shire
- Organising road inspections
- Parks and Gardens
- Contract administration
- Planning, organising and supervising all private works
- Managing tenders for materials, plant and equipment
- Road works administration
- Project Administration
For more information please contact Shire office on 9839 0000.
The Shire of Ravensthorpe has appointed WCP Civil Pty Ltd to construct the long awaited Morgans Street Ravensthorpe Streetscape project. Works officially began Monday 17th October; please follow the links below to view the Concept Plans adopted by council at the December 2015 council meeting.