Community Development Fund
The objectives of the fund are to;
- Provide financial assistance for organisations and/or projects which benefit the community.
- To assist community based (not for profit) organisations to develop and maintain facilities.
- To provide community based (not for profit) organisations with relief from Council imposed fees and charges.
The 2017/2018 funding round is now open and close 4:00pm on 31 May 2017.
The Community Development Fund Application form and Guidelines are available at
- Shire Offices in Ravensthorpe and Hopetoun
- Ravensthorpe Community Resource Centre
- Hopetoun Community Resource Centres.
Links also available here:
Ravensthorpe Hopetoun Future Fund
The Ravensthorpe Hopetoun Future Fund was established in 2011 by the Shire of Ravensthorpe. There is an annual funding program which opens in March each year.
The 2017/2018 funding round is now open and close 4:00pm on 28 April 2017.
The complete package with information, guidelines and application form are available at the Shire Offices and on the Shire Website
Here are your links:
The Fund is managed by a Board of Governors consisting of:
Mr Trevor DeLangrafft (Chair) 9838 9062 email@example.com
Ian Fitzgerald 9839 0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeleine Norman 9839 6055 email@example.com
Sue Leighton 0407 981 301 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Dunlop 0428 383 302 email@example.com