Licencing, Passports and Certification
Registration & License Renewals
T (08) 9839 0000
F (08) 9838 1282
P.O Box 43
Shire of Ravensthorpe
- New Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Transfers
- Custom Number Plates
- Fire arm (renewals only).
T (08) 9838 1276
F (08) 9838 1447
67 Morgans Street
- Working with Children applications - A national criminal history check required by people who work with children and young people in certain categories of child-related work in W.A.
- Dangerous goods Security Card - People who have access to explosives and security risk substances.
- Australian Passports - For Children or adults, need to fill out an application form in order to recieve a passport.
- National Police Certificate - A National Police Certificate contains a list of a person's disclosable Court outcomes and pending charges from all Australian poilce jurisdictions.
- Age Pensioner Fuel Card - A Country Age Pension Fuel Card allows the cardholder to purchase $500 of fuel and taxi travel from participating providers.
- Fishing Licences - Recreational Fishing Licences application forms are at the post office. For the most up to date information on fisheries and fishing rules, visit www.fish.wa.gov.au.
- 100 point checks -