Licencing, Passports and Certification

Registration & License Renewals

T (08) 9839 0000

F (08) 9838 1282


P.O Box 43
Morgans St
Ravensthorpe W.A

Shire of Ravensthorpe

  • Drivers
  • Vehicle
  • Boat
  • New Vehicle Registration
  • Vehicle Transfers
  • Custom Number Plates
  • Fire arm (renewals only).

Meridian Agencies

T (08) 9838 1276

F (08) 9838 1447


67 Morgans Street
Ravensthorpe W.A


  • Working with Children applications - A national criminal history check required by people who work with children and young people in certain categories of child-related work in W.A.
  • Dangerous goods Security Card - People who have access to explosives and security risk substances.
  • Australian Passports - For Children or adults, need to fill out an application form in order to recieve a passport.
  • National Police Certificate - A National Police Certificate contains a list of a person's disclosable Court outcomes and pending charges from all Australian poilce jurisdictions.
  • Age Pensioner Fuel Card - A Country Age Pension Fuel Card allows the cardholder to purchase $500 of fuel and taxi travel from participating providers.
  • Fishing Licences - Recreational Fishing Licences application forms are at the post office. For the most up to date information on fisheries and fishing rules, visit
  • 100 point checks -